What you Need to Know
Online Therapy is an effective alternative to in-person appointments and is a safe, confidential and HIPAA compliant way to begin or to continue professional therapy.
Benefits of Online Therapy
Continuity of care
Saves time and eliminates travel
Increases access to services for all
Convenient on-the-go connection
Confidential just as in-person therapy
Safe and addresses social distancing
Overcomes mobility limitations
Connection & Equipment
- Secure, high-speed internet connection
(minimum speed of 10mbps)
- Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari web browser
- A phone (in case of technical difficulties)
- A private place (room, car, outside)
- Headphones are recommended
One of the following with camera, mic & speakers:
Smartphone (with iOS or Android App)
Is Online Therapy Right for Me?
Online therapy is not for everyone. To learn more and determine if online therapy is right for you, I offer a complimentary 20-minute phone consultation. Let's discuss.